Sunday 10 July 2011

Last read : Reality is broken

This book changed my vision of design, as 37Signals changed my vision of business some years ago with their book Getting Real.

“Reality Is Broken is the most eye-opening book I read this year. With awe-inspiring expertise, clarity of thought, and engrossing writing style, Jane McGonigal cleanly exploded every misconception I’ve ever had about games and gaming. If you thought that games are for kids, that games are squandered time, or that games are dangerously isolating, addictive, unproductive, and escapist, you are in for a giant surprise!”
Sonja Lyubomirsky

After reading it, I'm convinced that gamification mechanisms will be an important part of application/website design in the next years.

Learn more on the official Book website


No comments:

Post a Comment