Monday 9 August 2010

Minimal Icons Library preview : 500 more vectors icons !

I plan to release a premium version of my Interface Design Framework in the next weeks.
It should cost between 70$ and 100$.
With this premium version, no more need to credit me or linkback to my website when you use it.

UPDATE : it finally just cost 37$ and you can download the Vector icons pack for Web Design here

And it will come packed with a impressive amout of new icons, new GUI elements, some e-commerce, blog or social networks common layouts, and even patterns for backgrounds to give spice to your designs.

I started with the Icon library : it’s now 760 icons, the most complete minimal icon library ever.
More comprehensive, consistent, and still pixel perfect and carefully crafted.
I also improved some icons and organized and sort the library.

So it’s 500 icons  more and I tried to propose a complete collection : 530 symbolic icons and 230 arrows icons.

But if you see some missing icons you would like to see, just tell me

Here is the preview of the icons which will be provided in vector format for Illustrator : as a source file and as symbols elements for directly drop it in your designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment